We are always looking for collaborative individuals with creative and strategic minds. We are seeking talent that’s engaged, pro-active and gets excited to solve the next big challenge. We work as a team and rely on each other.
Does this sound like music to your ears?
If so, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you should become our newest team member.
Inside Sales/Account ManagerPosted October 11, 2018
NOT an entry level for Graphic Design
Do you like people? Do you have high energy? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Come join our growing team of 26+ colleagues, and be part of our sales organization. Our goal is to build a high performing Sales and Service Organization that is systematic in its approach, and is sustainable, and not built around one person, that will drive us to the next level of revenue growth and profitability.
On the sales team, we have all sorts of roles and skill-sets, and are looking to enhance our project management and inside sales depth. We're proudly in business for over 18 years and have a very seasoned depth of wonderful clients, and referrals. Our team focuses on pleasing our Key Accounts and prioritize most of our efforts and activities supporting this philosophy.
We recently expanded our office into a three floor, groovy designed space that our staff love - right in the heart of the bustling Cultural District.
If you are new to the industry, with the right attitude, we are very willing to train you up on our proprietary order entry system as well as product knowledge, color, design, etc.
Quality and Accountability are two characteristics that we've recently highlighted from the Pillars of our foundation. Do you sound like a person that wants to work with colleagues who are all focusing and improving on being a better teammate?
Key Skills: Organizational skills, confidence with client phone calls and conversations, high flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit to help solve clients needs, thrives in a fast pace environment, likes hard work, and fun team. Good intuition for setting priorities, and urgency.
Please email your resume with cover letter for consideration.
Digital Marketing DirectorPosted October 5, 2018
The Digital Marketing Director will lead the growth of AlphaGraphic’s Digital Marketing business to deliver a scalable profit stream and to provide end-to-end digital marketing solutions for our clients. To be successful, the person in this role will have prior experience managing marketing campaigns including email, SEO, SEM, and display as well as ‘selling’ digital marketing services to prospective clients.
Our ideal candidate possesses the ability to gather client requirements and translate them into digital solutions that span across the range of media, technology, and operational facets. This person will represent AlphaGraphics’s Digital Marketing offering and will be speaking to clients, prospective clients, and other relevant groups. Responsibilities include:
– Develop organizational capabilities in digital marketing while providing leadership on innovative solutions that support client/brand objectives.
– Stay well ahead of digital and consumer trends and contribute new innovative, breakthrough ideas towards the growth of the company.
– Define and implement department goals and objectives that align with overall business goals.
– Maintain strong knowledge of business structure, technology infrastructure platforms, existing technologies, business applications, and future technologies to effectively facilitate collaboration within each department.
– Cultivate long-term, top-level relationships and confidence with clients, industry leaders and the business community.
– Serve on the Quality Management Committee to proactively troubleshoot and implement solutions to workflow issues.
– Oversee responsibilities associated with e-commerce product development.
– Analyze information through a strategic lens with the ability to recognize connections between project objectives and those of the broader organization.
– Distill sets of data and translate findings into innovative, profitable, executable, and operationally feasible solutions.
– Oversee the management of workflow automation solutions.
– Utilize marketing automation and analytics software and understand how to integrate those systems with other technologies.
– Oversee development and maintenance of campaign landing pages, email, websites and other internet presence.
– Ensure brand consistency for client across all campaign tactics.
– Understand and implement various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, native ads, social network advertising, SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and CRM platforms.
– Maintain understanding of leading social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat – a plus) and implement social media marketing tactics (e.g. publishing content to social channels, paid advertising, retargeting).
– Analyze and thoroughly understand campaign performance, by segment, by tactic, by market in order to optimize campaign performance.
– Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management.
– 5+ years of corporate and / or agency experience in digital marketing required.
– 3 to 5 years of experience managing high growth marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
– Minimum 3 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
– Possess immersive attitude toward target audiences and is passionate about target audience insights driving toward creative solutions.
– Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field; MBA preferred or equivalent degree.
Pre-Press SpecialistPosted October 4, 2018
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with a positive attitude. This person excels in a busy environment and can multi-task very easily. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in the design or printing industry but should possess an aptitude and interest in cutting-edge technology. Responsibilities include:
Collaborate with the production team and troubleshoot customer files for digital and large format printing.
Communicate with customers via phone and email to ensure artwork will be produced to desired specifications.
Thoroughly read and accurately interpret job tickets.
Collaborate with Sales and Production teams to ensure quality and accuracy of completed projects.
Help with creative and production design projects as needed.
Responsible for archive file system.
Contribute to the development and implementation of our ecommerce system.
Assist on sales calls as subject matter expert.
Create and maintain ecommerce sites for customers.
Compose variable data documents.
Process mailings by meeting the USPS postal requirements and the customer requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
Minimum 3 years experience
Proficient in both Mac and PC platforms
Production OperationsPosted October 4, 2018
We are looking for a high-energy individual with the following skills to join our Production Team:
* High Quality Standards
* Strong Work Ethic
* Team Player
* Willingness to Learn
* Mechanically Inclined
Experience in the following areas are a plus, but not required:
* Large Format (printing, bindery, installation)
* Digital Printing
* Digital Finishing (bindery)
* General Shipping Knowledge
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
The position is full time and will include the operation of bindery equipment, quality control, shipping, large format printing/bindery/installation and the potential for other opportunities.
Training will be provided.