AlphaGraphics in the Cultural District is always looking for enthusiastic team-players to join our growing company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself.
Pre-Press SpecialistPosted April 23, 2018
AlphaGraphics in the Cultural District is seeking a Pre-Press Specialist to join our team. We are looking for an energetic self-starter with a positive attitude. This person excels in a busy environment and can multi-task very easily.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in the design or printing industry but with the aptitude and interest in technology.
Reporting to the Technology Supervisor, the Pre-Press Specialist will be responsible for the following:
* Collaborate with the production team and troubleshoot customer files for digital and large format printing
* Communicate with customers via phone and email to ensure artwork will be produced to desired specifications
* Thoroughly read and accurately interpret job tickets
* Collaborate with Sales and Production teams to ensure quality and accuracy of completed projects
* Help with creative and production design projects as needed
* Responsible for archive file system
* Contribute in the development and implementation of our ecommerce system
*Assist on sales calls as subject matter expert.
*Create and maintain ecommerce sites for customers
* Compose variable data documents
* Process mailings by meeting the USPS postal requirements and the customer requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
* Minimum 3 years experience
Proficient in both Mac and PC platforms
Digital Marketing DeveloperPosted April 23, 2018
AlphaGraphics in the Cultural District is seeking a Multimedia Developer to support the company’s efforts in creating e-commerce online ordering storefronts, marketing automation campaigns and websites for our clients/prospects. This position is responsible for growing our digital marketing products to improve cycle times and enhance customer experience. The goal is to make it easy for our customers/prospects to do business with us while growing their profits and streamlining the workflow required to get the projects done and delivered.
The Developer interfaces with sales, production, customers/prospects, to build web-to-print solutions such as Online sites, marketing campaigns, e-mail marketing, training videos, how-to documentation, and configuration & maintenance. The Developer also assists with sales proposals and sales support as they relate to the capability and usability of digital multimedia tools.
A thorough understanding of programming languages (HTML, Bootstrap framework, CSS, .php), Google Analytics, SEO, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, database integration, content management systems and Microsoft Office programs that may be necessary to implement ecommerce online storefronts, website development and marketing campaigns. Below is a more detailed list of responsibilities:
* Set up and maintain customer ecommerce websites.
* Execute variable, multi-channel communication campaigns.
* Coordination of all AlphaGraphics e-mail marketing, including e-newsletters, targeted e-blasts and master e-marketing calendar.
* Contribute to customer database management.
* Help define and manage detailed tactical and execution roadmaps for the strategic vision of business solutions.
* Attend client meetings, serving as a technical resource to Sales and Marketing teams.
* Maintain our internal website.
* Tracking and analyzing web performance/metrics using Google Analytics and/or other platforms.
* Support maintenance of business information technology systems.
* Assisting with AlphaGraphics overall marketing efforts.
* Serve as key player in the research and development of new digital marketing products and the technologies needed to support them.
* Maintain strong knowledge of business structure, technology infrastructure platforms, existing technologies, business applications, and future technologies to effectively facilitate collaboration within each department.
* Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
* Strong IT and computer skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to keep up with digital/web trends
* Strong problem solver
* Strong thirst for learning and solving problems
* Is self-directed and self-motivated
* Excellent communication skills
* Well organized and has attention to detail
* Possess a “Can Do” positive attitude
Position "Nice To Haves":
* Experience working with a marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua
* Prior variable data processing (VDP) programming experience (XMPie, Pageflex, Fusion Pro, Planet Press, or other)
* Experienced in graphic design
* Will train the right person.
* Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year
* Microsoft Office: 5 years
* Minimum 2 years of experience working with MS SQL Server Data Tools
Large/Wide Format SpecialistPosted January 5, 2018
We are looking for a Large/Wide Format Specialist that is passionate about Quality, has a Strong Work Ethic, strong desire to be a part of a Team, has Determination with a Can-Do Attitude and Thrives in a fast pace environment.
The position is a hands on, physically demanding job within our Production Department that includes producing, finishing and installing large/wide format jobs…definitely not the position for someone craving a desk job!
The position may also include bindery finishing in our digital area, quality control, shipping and the potential for other opportunities.
Production OperationsPosted January 3, 2018
We are looking for a high-energy individual with the following skills to join our Production Team:
* High Quality Standards
* Strong Work Ethic
* Team Player
* Willingness to Learn
* Mechanically Inclined
Experience in the following areas are a plus, but not required:
* Large Format (printing, bindery, installation)
* Digital Printing
* Digital Finishing (bindery)
* General Shipping Knowledge
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
The position is full time and will include the operation of bindery equipment, quality control, shipping, large format printing/bindery/installation and the potential for other opportunities.
Training will be provided.
Inside Sales/Account ManagerPosted January 11, 2017
The ideal candidate is hungry to succeed and willing to work as part of a high-performing team on complex client solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Clients range from local non-profits, to universities to large corporations in the Pittsburgh region. Projects range from stationery packets to ongoing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns - all in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities primarily include managing Key Accounts client experience and ways to grow and develop further business and partnerships. Listening to clients needs and creative solutions to meet their needs and goals.
By nature of the business, deadlines are tight and the expectation to closely manage and oversee projects through every stage of production – design, marketing, and print – is critical.
Ideal candidates should be self-disciplined, open to training, friendly, and very organized. Knowledge of or willingness to learn salesforce.com as well as custom project management software is a must. Customer service experience is a must, but willing to discuss upon interview.
Please email your resume with cover letter for consideration.